Retail, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office & Mixed-Use
Since its inception, Wasa Properties has been acquiring, developing and repositioning a diverse portfolio of assets throughout the southeast, southwest and northeast regions covering multiple sectors including: Retail, Industrial, Multi-Family and Mixed-Use. Wasa Properties focuses on deep value-add opportunities in commercial real estate and continues to expand nationwide.
Our Investment Criteria
- Location: Nationwide primarily in the northeast, southeast, southwest.
- Size: 50,000 sq.ft. or larger. Portfolios of all sizes.
- Price: $3,000,000 to $100,000,000.
- Financing: All cash or will structure to meet seller’s needs.
- Focus: Value-add assets with lease up or development upside.
Types of Assets
- Multi-Tenant Retail Assets: Anchored or unanchored with strong national tenants
- Industrial Assets
- Office Assets
- Mixed-Use Assets
- Assets in markets with 90,000 + population within 5 miles
- Assets in markets with mid to high income
- Rent Roll
- Site Plan
- Sales Reports
- Current and Historical Operating Statements
- Lease Abstracts
- Existing Loan Information
- Location Maps and Aerial Photos
Wasa Properties Acquisitions Team
- David Dombroff
- Senior Vice President